Aqua Lung is proud to introduce the fifth generation Calypso regulator! This simple design, with its attractive price, makes this regulator a popular choice for new divers. It is compact, lightweight and it breathes like a regulator that costs much, much more.
The Calypso comes in two versions, one with a QD hose fitting and one with a traditional “Classic” hose attachment with a swivel nut. The QD hose fitting allows for the regulator to be reversed from a right handed to left-handed configuration by a certified Aqua Lung technician without additional parts.
Can easily be reversed from right-handed to left-handed configuration by an Authorized Aqua Lung dealer without additional parts (QD Version only).
- In-line, high-flow piston design means fewer components, excellent reliability and easy maintenance.
- Large diameter of piston guarantees a more stable medium pressure output.
- The 6 large holes in the end cap results in easier cleaning as well as better thermal exchange, thus improving the freezing resistance.
- Features 1 HP port and 4 MP ports.
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box.
- Mid-size, high performance, demand valve second stage.
- The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth.
- Can easily be reversed from right-handed to left-handed configuration by an Authorized Aqua Lung dealer without additional parts.
- Comes with Aqua Lung’s Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece that reduces jaw fatigue.
- A grid built into the exhaust tee creates finer exhaust bubbles for less noise and more stability.
- Easy purge front cover.
- A reinforced polycarbonate material makes this second stage stronger than its predecessor.
- The side openings on the front cover prevent freeflow when facing into currents or riding a scooter.