The Flight Regulator from Apeks is the lightest regulator in the world! This revolutionary regulator has been made using advanced composite materials selected for their optimum strength to weight ratio and is extremely easy to use.
The Flight is a mid-range regulator ideal for transportation and travel, and despite its compact size its breathe performance is exceptional. This warm water regulator can be used in waters above 10 degree celsius.
The Flight has been tested through over one million breathing cycles which proves its robustness and reliability. It has undergone thorough impact and fatigue testing and has a key safety feature; a unique first stage yoke clamp handwheel which prevent accidental snagging during a dive.
- The Flight has passed the European Standards test and achieved the CE mark for diving in water above 10 degrees C.
- Impact protection.
- Anti-snag yoke handwheel in A Clamp.
- Integrated Venturi System.
- Pneumatically balanced first and second stage for superior performance.
- Large tough purge.
- Excellent bubble diversion.
- Neutrally buoyant.
- Lightweight hose.
Apeks Flight Octopus
This is the perfect complement to the Flight regulator. It doesn’t make sense to have the world’s smallest, lightest regulator and a big, bulky octopus. The Flight Octopus is designed for water temperatures above 10ºC (50ºF).
- Extremely compact and lightweight at 4.5oz / 127g yet remains neutrally buoyant.
- Pneumatically balanced for excellent performance.
- Uses a large, soft-touch purge.
- Integrated Venturi System (IVS) with an ergonomic control lever.
- Lightweight, flexible, braided hose in high visibility yellow.