Learn To Dive - Night Diver Scuba Course
"Diving at night means excitement, adventure and fascination all at the same time!"
The underwater world is a new and mystical world for us. While scuba diving at night you can discover a different side of this world and you can experience it from a completely different view.
It is an unbelievable feeling to discover the mysteries held underwater when the sun goes down. With the right diving equipment and a powerful torch there is a lot to discover. Night diving is a whole new way to experience the underwater world.
What You Learn
- Night dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems
- How to control your buoyancy at night
- Entries, exits and underwater navigation at night
- Nocturnal aquatic life, since many of the plants and animals you'll see are different
The Learning Materials You Need
Night Diving – there’s really nothing like it. With the right training and a little bit of planning, night dives can be as easy as diving during the day. The Night Diver pack will help you prepare for your first night dives with a PADI Instructor. Topics covered include: tips for navigating at night, night diving etiquette, establishing an entry and exit point, and how to maintain your underwater light system.
You must be
- An Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification
- At least 12 years old.